Updated Travel Plans

July 10, 2011


[Click on the calendar for a larger, clearer image.]

I made a few changes to my travel plans. Some changes were forced (i.e. dropping Peru from the itinerary), while others I made to preserve my sanity (i.e. choosing the Amazon over the Pantanal instead of trying to visit them both). With this new schedule, I end up spending more time in Rio than I had originally anticipated for the month of July, but I am choosing to enjoy quality over quantity.  I am still leaving on Friday for four days in the Amazon jungle, and needless to say, I am super excited! 

I'll write more about each trip as I return. Tomorrow I will write about Salvador, the historical and cultural city where I just spent the last three days. For now, sleep is the next item on my agenda. All this travelling and organizing makes for a very sleepy blogger!

No comments: