Time to Travel!

July 2, 2011

Behold my travel route for the next three weeks!


I plan on taking the bus for Routes 1 and 3. I will fly for Route 2, due of the sheer distances involved. Along the way, I will stay in various eco-lodges, employ local guides (mainly for Route 2), and of course blog about the whole adventure. Stay tuned for the details!

5 comments:

Dani said...

Wish I could go with you!

Aurora said...

so excited for you! :D

Briana said...

Thanks to both of you.

Dani, I wish you could come, too, but you do (implicitly) appear on the map -- at Tijuca Forest and Petrópolis of course!

And for everyone else: there's still plenty of room for fellow travelers ... ;-)

Marie Marshall said...

Impressive stuff, Briana.

Briana said...

Thanks, Marie. I just "downsized" the geographic impressiveness (see my next post), but still, some people seem to think it's impressive enough for a woman to be travelling alone in a foreign country. What year are we in again?!